This three or four bedroom home with approximately five acres and 5 outbuildings including a 38 ft by 32.5 ft two-story shop building, 42 ft x 38 ft barn, and a two-bedroom mobile home is located in the heart of the Ozarks. The property is located at 1104 Hwy 21 North and 3 miles from Berryville, Arkansas. The acreage is on highway frontage. Two large scenic Ozark hills are directly to the front and side of the house.
The house is wood-frame with wood shingle siding and a two-car attached garage. The original front porch of the house is now enclosed with windows on three sides and beaded pine walls and ceiling. Directly off the enclosed porch is the living room, which connects through French doors into the dining room. Off the dining room is the kitchen followed by two utility rooms. On the adjacent side of the house are three or four bedrooms (one would be great for use as walk-in closet and office). The living room, dining room, and three-bedrooms all have original finish oak woodwork and plaster walls. There is an added bedroom or walk-in closet/office combination that is paneled, a finished attic, and a basement. The house has one bathroom with an enclosed shower/tub combination. There are two utility type rooms at the back of the house. The house has storm windows, older working central heat and air, a well to supply water to the home, a brand new septic system for the house and mobile home, and propane tank. A new electrical box was also just installed. There is a nice large garden spot, cherry, pecan and walnut trees, plus blueberry huckleberry bushes, and pasture for a horse or cow.
Dimensions and details of the house are as follows:
? Enclosed front porch - Beaded pumpkin pine walls/ceiling with 12 windows - 26.5 x 7 foot
? Living Room - 15 x 12 ft 5 inches - Original finish oak woodwork, brick fireplace, oak floors, new paint on walls and ceiling, French doors into dining room
? Dining Room - 12 x 13.5 - Original finish oak woodwork, new paint on walls and ceiling, oak floors - Swinging door to kitchen
? Kitchen - 15 ft 3 inches x 11 ft 7 inches - New paint, new vinyl, original cabinets
? Bedroom -10 ft 2 inches x 11.5 ft - Original woodwork - Approx 2 x 3 ft closet (21 inches x 34 inches)
? Bathroom - 11.5 ft length x 9 ft at widest point and approximately 3 ft at the narrowest point - Has enclosed shower/tub combination - Lots of built in storage cabinets floor to ceiling
? Bedroom - 8.5 x 11.5 ft -Original finish oak woodwork - Closet 21 inches by 46 inches
? Bedroom - 11.5 x 9.5 - Original finish oak woodwork - Closet 20 inches x 42 inches
? Bedroom/Walk-in Closet/Office - Added room located off the third bedroom - 15.5 ft by 7 ft 11inches at widest point - 5 ft 4 inches at narrowest due to closets that extend along the walls Approx 15.5 foot x 30 inches closet space on one wall, and 7 ft 10 inch x 27 inch closet space on the other - Closets have bi-fold wood doors and shelves at the top and bottom - Great storage and room for an office!
? Finished attic - 45 ft 3 inches x 9 ft 8 inches- Sliding door storage areas and closets along sides under the eaves - Great for storage, extra bedroom or play room
? Utility Room # 1 -17 ft x 7.5 ft- Painted bead board walls and ceiling, carpeted floor
? Utility Room #2 - 12 ft x 9 ft 8 inches - Later addition -back entrance with interior steps - built in storage, concrete floor
? Basement and storm cellar - Basement with storm cellar attached - Outside and interior entrances - Very basic curtained-off bathroom in basement plus washer/dryer hook-up
? Two car attached garage 24 x 26 ft with 15 ft 10 inch x 10 ft 8 inch attached enclosed room with floor to ceiling glass front cases on one side (built to display doll collection)
(1) Two-story detached building approximately 38 x 32.5 ft lower level and 22 ft x 38 ft 3 inches upper level. Has two sliding garage doors on the front and one sliding door on the back - Can drive vehicle through front to back - Concrete floor on lower level -Second story has wooden floors and wooden paneling- Could be used for antique shop, small engine repair, etc or converted to an apartment by adding plumbing.
(2) 10 x 16 ft detached wood frame building with concrete floor plus attached small chicken house
(3) 20 ft 4 inch x 20 ft 4 inch wood frame with corrugated metal siding and concrete floor
(4) Original 42 ft x 28 ft wood frame metal roof barn with tack rooms and loft - Also has 12 ft x 28 ft enclosed milking shed on the back
(5) Mobile home 8 ft x 37 ft 10 inches - 2 bedroom with kitchen living room and a built on 11 ft x 14 ft 8 inch room plus 11 ft x 23 ft 4 inch attached covered carport - Could be used as rental or private living space for teen or elder